And the crowd goes wild for another banana bread recipe! So maybe banana bread has been overdone this last year but I had to share my recipe since it’s National Banana Bread Day. I topped it with cacao nibs but the opportunities are endless.
Vegan Banana Bread:
* 1 + 1/2 cups of gluten free 1-to-1 all purpose flour
* 1 tsp of baking soda
* 2 tsp of baking powder
* 6 tbsp of nut butter (I used almond butter)
* Pinch of flaky sea salt
* 1/2 cup of maple syrup
* 1/2 cup of milk of choice
* 1 + 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
* 3 medium extra ripe bananas, mashed
* Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a bread pan with non-stick spray and lime with parchment paper.
* Whisk wet ingredients together before mixing in dry. Pour the batter into the bread pan and top with anything you’d like. I did cacao nibs.
* Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
* Let cool slightly before removing from the pan and slicing! I covered a warm slice in maple butter.