Well hello there, tasty green breakfast, nice to meet ya! In collaboration with Wholly® Guacamole, I’ve made not one, but TWO delicious avocado recipes for you to enjoy tomorrow on St. Patty’s Day, or any other day.
Wholly Guacamole is America’s #1 refrigerated guacamole brand, made with hand-scooped Hass avocados and real, quality ingredients, good fats and fiber, and incredible taste—without all the fuss, hassle and unpredictable nature of avocados. I know what you’re thinking: guacamole in a shake?! The Wholly brand also offers single serve guacamole containers, like the Classic Minis, as well as Diced Avocados from Wholly Avocado, like you see in the photo above. The makers of Wholly products make it easy for people to enjoy tasty avocados anytime, anywhere. I’m usually holding a baby in one arm so there’s no way I’m able to slice open an avocado whenever I need one. I just open a container and keep going on with my day! See below for deets for these easy, delicious recipes (both perfect St. Patty’s Day treats!):
Avocado Shamrock Shake:
- 1/2 cup Wholly® Avocado Diced Avocado
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 + 1/4 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 8-10 ice cubes
- Optional coconut whipped cream and chocolate for topping
- Add everything to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a tall glass and top with coconut whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired. Enjoy!
Feta Avocado Toast:
- 1 single-serve Wholly® Avocado Smashed Avocado container
- 2 slices toasted bread
- 1/2-1 tbsp ghee
- 2-3 tbsps feta cheese
- Flaky sea salt
- 1-2 tsp chili onion crunch
- Toast your bread then spread a generous amount of ghee over one side. Top one slice with 1/2 of the Wholly® Avocado Smashed Avocado container then use the reminder to mash on the other side. Top each slice with feta cheese, flaky sea salt, and chili onion crunch. Devour!
Make sure to checkout eatwholly.com to find out more. Which recipe would you try first? Joel said this avocado shamrock shake tastes like dessert!