Mother’s Day! I’m so excited that y’all were interested in a Mother’s Day gift guide from me. These gifts are super fun and something I would totally love to receive for Mother’s Day. Let’s not waste anymore time, let’s get to chatting.
For the foodie:
- Ground Up nut butters – handcrafted nut butters that are made from clean ingredients. They’re Peanut-Free, Dairy-Free, and Gluten-Free, and contain No Palm Oil, Refined Sugar-Free. Truly what else could a mama want? Use “whatrobineats” at checkout for a discount on all they’re nut butters. My two favorite flavors are Oregon Hazelnut and Cinnamon Snickerdoodle.
- AWG Bread – by far the BEST tasting grain gluten free, organic, vegan, and paleo bread I’ve had. Shipped straight to your door and ready to slice and eat. My fav is their Rosemary bread.
- Nutpods Creamer – this stuff is LEGIT. I have been using the cotton candy creamer daily in my morning coffee and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon. It’s so good!
- Jojo’s Chocolate – This is a no brainer, who doesn’t want chocolate that taste good AND isn’t filled with yucky ingredients. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Delight Bites but you can’t go wrong with any of the flavors. I usually buy the 7-bar bundle to have all the flavors depending on my mood of the day. Use “robin10” for a discount on all Jojo’s chocolate.
- Terra Delyssa Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil – I never thought I could be obsessed with an olive oil but then this came into my life. I have this on auto shipment because I love it so much! I use it on everything you could possibly imagine. I’ve tried all the other flavors too, chef’s kiss!
- Kvv Ceramic Bakeware Set – Talk about CUTE! I’ve really gotten into this pink color. I love cooking even more when my cooking appliances are easy on the eyes. I use these weekly, especially for my cauli-oat bakes I use the middle size.
- Square Wine Glasses – True life, I don’t even really like wine. There is one, and I mean one, white wine that I’ll drink and you can only get it from one store. But I use these wine glasses almost everyday! I drink my kombucha out of it most days to feel like a true queen.
- W&P Porter Ceramic Mug – the best part about this travel mug? YOU CAN WARM IT UP IN THE MICROWAVE. What’s worse than filling your travel mug with coffee and not being able to warm it up? I know there are insulated mugs but they aren’t nearly as cute as these. Joel has the charcoal and I have the cream one!
For self-care vibes:
- Versed Skincare – I love everything Versed stands for. This is a company that I enjoy supporting and I use their product daily. My go-to is the Guards Up daily mineral sunscreen and Game Over Acne Drying Treatment. Use “whatrobineats10” for a discount on all Versed products.
- Beetles Gel Nail Polish Kit – Before Wylder was born I was doing my own nails all the time with this nail kit! There are so many fun colors and it makes me so happy to save money by doing my own nails. I can’t wait to have the energy to do my own nails again!
- Shiatsu Neck and Back Massager – this isn’t the exact massager I have, it’s out of stock, but I can confirm that having one of these is a must! I use mine almost every evening after putting both the babies to bed. Such a treat and I totally won’t blame you if you buy this for yourself right after reading this post.
- Sweet Almond Oil for Hair and Skin – I am very serious about my moisturizing, you won’t find me with dry elbows or hands! I use this almond oil on my entire body after every shower, bath, and throughout the day just on my hands and feet. Silky smooth and feeling like you just stepped outta the spa!
And of course, things to wear!
- BUTABY Rectangle Sunglasses – These are so cool and I’m so happy to see them coming back in style. Not into the rectangle? Try the cat eye!
- Large Claw Hair Clips – YAY! These make my heart so happy and I totally forgot how life changing it is to have these as an option for my hair. I’m in such a crazy time of life and throwing my hair up in a cute pastel large clip makes me feel put together.
- PAVOI 14K Gold Colored Lightweight Chunky Open Hoops – I can say these make me feel 100% when I wear them. They go with any outfit and don’t hurt my ears when wearing them all day. I got the medium size!
- Beyond Yoga Workout Set – I basically live in all my Beyond Yoga clothes, especially the Spacedye collections. I never know when I’ll have my moment to workout so I like to be ready. I also wear my Beyond Yoga sets multiple days in a row and no one cares because they are that cute! Use “whatrobineats15” for a discount.
And there we have it! Hope you found something for your mama or mama figure in your life… or yourself. I know I can be guilty of buying myself a gift or two when shopping for other’s. No shame! It’s called self-care. 😉 Photos are by my sweet friends, Brenna Weeks, from our visit to the The Flower Fields at Carlsbad.