When Wedderspoon’s Manuka honey met this Key Lime -no bake- Cheesecake is was love at first bite. 😍🍯💚
Wedderspoon’s Manuka honey holds many more benefits than just adding the perfect sweetness to this cheesecake. Some uses and benefits include: * Helping with SIBO, low stomach acid, and acid reflux
* Improves sore throats and immunity
* Helps Allergies
* Beauty treatment and health boost
* Plus so much more! 🤓🙌🏻🐝
- 8 oz. almond cream cheese, softened (or regular dairy)
- 1 cup non-dairy greek yogurt (or regular dairy)
- 4 tablespoons Manuka honey
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter, melted (or regular dairy)
- Whip cream for topping
- Using a hand mixer, combine almond cream cheese, almond greek yogurt, honey, vanilla, and lime juice. Set aside
- To a food processor, or high speed blender, add graham crackers and vegan butter. Blend until graham crackers are crumbs and everything is mixed together.
- Evenly distribute the crust among five small mason jars. Patting down the crust down.
- Next, evenly distribute the key lime cheesecake among the mason jars. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour or overnight.
- Top with whip cream, extra graham cracker crumbs, and sliced lime! 😍🍯