Eggplant and Chicken Stir-Fry
Ok, so really there’s no question whether to eggplant or not with this dish.
The sweet and spiciness of this dish will make you want to have this for dinner for at least a week straight! Instead of soy sauce I used Coconut Aminos and Harissa paste for the extra kick.
It’s getting hot in here. 😉
Ingredients: Serves 4
- Eggplant, medium size, diced into cubes
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups shaven brussel sprouts
- 1/2 tbsp Harissa Paste (I got mine from Trader Joes)
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 8 ounces chicken breast, cooked, diced into bite size pieces
- Cook chicken and set aside (I seasoned mine with garlic powder, black pepper, and paprika.)
- Combine harissa paste and coconut aminos in a small bowl, set aside.
- Spray a medium size pan with cooking spray. On medium heat, cook diced eggplant, mushrooms, and shaven brussel sprouts until tender. Once tender, stir in cooked chicken and harissa/coconut amino mixture. Stirring to make sure everything is coated evenly.
- Top cooked brown rice with the Eggplant and Chicken stir-fry, sprinkles of green onion, and enjoy!
Pro-tip: This stir-fry can be topped on riced cauliflower and quinoa too! The choice is yours.