Mini Cast-iron Crustless Quiches
Not sure what’s cuter than food in mini form. Why is mini a thing?
Whatever the reason, I am not mad about it! 😉
These mini crustless quiches are a life saver when you want a quick, but extremely impressive, breakfast!
Make the night before to save yourself an hour in the kitchen in the morning!
Ingredients: (Makes two mini quiches, Calories per skillet 224, Carbs 5g, Protein 23g, Fat 12g)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ounces lite mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1/2 heirloom tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoon dry basil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray two Victoria Cookware Mini Cast-iron Skillets with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, unsweetened almond milk, and spices together until combined. Divide veggies between the two prepared skillets. Top with shredded lite mozzarella cheese, then pour the egg mixture on top. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes. Store tightly covered with aluminum foil in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, bake at 350F to warm up for 20 minutes!
Bonus tip: Pair with Dr.Praegers sweet potato hash browns!