Easy, breezy, and sweet potato cheesy. 🤤🍠🧀
Monday brought to you by two glorious bowls of vegan mac and cheese. Cheese sauce made with sweet potatoes (no cashews!), nutritional yeast, Ripple Foods unsweetened original, and spices. Acceptable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 😉✨🍴
Sweet Potato “Cheese” Sauce:
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup Ripple Foods unsweetened original
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Dash of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or a high speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and top your favorite pasta, zoodles, or use as a dipping sauce! Enjoy!