How to eat more veggies: make zucchini muffins and stuff them with Perfect Snacks chocolate chip bites.
If you’re new around here then you should know that veggies aren’t my favorite. I know… what kind of nutritionist am I?! Just because vegetables aren’t my favorite doesn’t mean that I don’t eat them daily. Some days I’ll make a salad with roasted veggies, but most days I’m sticking my veggies in my cacao cauli-oats or zucchini chocolate chip muffins with Perfect Snacks chocolate chip bites. (#ad) Perfect Snacks bites are perfect on their own (legit tastes like cookie dough AND have 20 superfoods in them, too) as a grab-n-go snack but I love throwing them on just about everything. Checkout Perfect Snack’s store locator to find these bites near you, or buy online at perfectsnacks.com.
Zucchini Muffins stuffed with Perfect Bar Chocolate Chip Bites (Recipe adapted from Sugared and Stirred):
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened nut milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Dash of pink himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini, pressed between paper towels to remove excess water
- 1/3 cup Perfect Snacks chocolate chip bites and more for topping.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin pack with non-stick spray.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a large bowl, then gentle fold in shredded zucchini.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, pink salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium size bowl. Gently fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Mix in Perfect Bar bites.
- Fill 4-5 muffin slots almost to the top.
- Top with extra Perfect Snacks chocolate chips bites.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden on top.
- Let cool slightly before devouring!