Back at it again with the Skinny Dipped Dark Chocolate Mint Balls. This time they’re covered in dark chocolate and legit taste like an ungraded thin mint!
Made these thin mint balls over the weekend and I couldn’t wait to share! I’ve been so hangry lately and needed something with an extra punch. I took my favorite Skinny Dipped dark chocolate mint almonds and mixed them together with a bunch of other goodies (cashew butter, flax meal, manuka honey) and covered it with dark chocolate. I have a major sweet tooth and these have been keeping me real happy. Your tastebuds can thank me later.
- 2/3 cup natural nut butter ( I used cashew butter)
- 1/3 cup of ground flax seed
- 3 tbsps crushed Skinny Dipped Dark Chocolate Mint Almonds
- 2 Tbsp Manuka honey
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or 1 whole dark chocolate bar
- Mix together 2 tbsp coconut oil and your nut butter together and microwave until melted and mixed well (45 seconds to a minute).
- Mix together your nut butter mix, GF oats, manuka honey, crushed Skinny Dipped almonds, and flax seed. Roll into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix together 1 tsp coconut oil and dark chocolate chips (or broken up chocolate bar) and place in the microwave and let melt for 1 minute. Mix until smooth.
- Take your cashew balls and cover them in the melted dark chocolate and place back on the baking sheet and refrigerate for 1 hour. Devour!