It’s never too early to chat pizza if you ask me. This pizza makes me happy and I think it’d make your Saturday!
Blackberry Pita Pizza:
* 1 small organic pita
* Dash of EVOO to brush over the pita before topping
* 2 tbsp fresh blackberry chia seed jam
* 1/4 cup dairy free ricotta cheese
* 1 slices prosciutto
* Small handful of fresh basil
* Red chili flakes (optional)
* Heat oven to 425°F and spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
* Plate the pita on the baking sheet, brush with EVOO, spread the blackberry jam all over the top of the pita, dollop on the ricotta cheese, and bake for 10-12 minutes. Or until the pita begins to get golden and crispy.
* Once crisp, remove from oven, top with prosciutto, fresh basil, and red chili flakes if you’d like.
You can switch up pita pizzas so easy! Use a different jam or toss on completely different ingredients. There is no wrong way to pita pizza.