Pumpkin Peanut Butter and Strawberry Overnight Porridge
With LA being a million degrees during the first week of fall, a girl needed to improvise on how to get her “Pumpkin Everything” fix without standing in front of the stove.
I’ve done the basic combos for pumpkin: chocolate and pumpkin, banana and pumpkin, even ricotta cheese and pumpkin. I needed something new and exiciting for my tastebuds!
This is where strawberry comes into play.
Partnering with Vitamin Shoppe for new fall recipes, I decided that strawberries needed their pumpkin fix too!
Lets get this pumpkin party started. 😉
Ingredients: (Serves 1: Calories 342, Protein 22g, Carbs 42g, Fat 10g)
Note* I doubled the recipe to make two servings
- 1/2 Cup Multigrain Hot Cereal
- 1/3 Cup Siggis Yogurt, Plain
- 1/2 Cup Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon Plnt Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon True Athlete Strawberry Protein Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Topping-
- 1/2 Tablespoon Flax and Chia seed peanut butter (Trader Joes)
- 2 Tablespoons Pumpkin Pure
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon (I like a lot of spice, this is totally your preference)
- 1 Whole Strawberry
- Place ALL porridge ingredient in a jar, shake, and leave overnight in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, stir, and dived into two glasses (If making two servings)
- Combine Peanut Butter Pumpkin toppings together in a small ramekin, then top Porridge.
- Decorate with as many fresh strawberries as you’d like. ENJOY!
Tip: You can Substitute the protein powder for any flavor you have. I highly recommend the Strawberry flavor though, JUST SAYIN. 🙂