Eyes on the prize!
I’m going to come right on out and say it: you don’t have to be lactating, or a female, to feel the benefits from any Majka products. Majka products were created with new moms in mind because that is an area that is less focused on when it comes to wellness. There is so much focus on preparing for the baby, making sure you’re eating right, and moving your body daily. But then baby arrives and somehow nourishing products kinda disappear and no one tells you to continue taking your prenatal vitamins. Majka took the lead and has given new moms in the fourth trimester easy products to consume to help replenish their body. Like their nourishing lactation protein powder: helps fight postpartum depletion, healthy milk supply, and nourish your milk supply. I can vouch and say that Majka’s lactation bites saved me in the first few weeks of motherhood. I ate a lactation bite every morning around 6am!
Not lactating? Not a woman? THAT’S OK, Majka can still benefit you in so many ways. Majka’s lactation protein powder is filled with B vitamins, vitamin D3, greens and fruits, vitamin C, iodine, pre and probiotics, chelated minerals, digestive enzymes, and so much more. Mix it with nut milk, blend in a smoothie, or make my Majka pumpkin waffles. They are perfect for the whole family!
- 1 + 1/3 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 scoop Majka Nourishing Lactation Vanilla Greens Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil (slightly cooled)
- 1 large eggs (1 flaxseed eggs for vegan option)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Coconut yogurt
- Banana slices
Hazelnut Butter syrup drizzle:
- 1 tbsp melted hazelnut butter (may sub any natural nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Blend wet ingredients together then hand mix in dry until just combined. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes! This is key to making the cakes super fluffy.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring spoon to ladle batter onto a hot flat skillet. Let cakes cook 3-5 minutes on one side then flip to cook another 2 minutes. Repeat until the batter is gone. Mix together hazelnut butter syrup drizzle in a small dish while the pancakes are cooking. Stack, top with goodies, and enjoy!
Click here to grab yourself, or one for a friend, a tub of Majka’s Nourishing Lactation Vanilla Greens Protein Powder and be sure to use “whatrobineats” at checkout for a discount. Tag a friend who needs Majka in their life!