Extra Cheesy Breakfast Flatbread Pizza
What more could you ask for in a breakfast flatbread pizza?
Maybe a breakfast flatbread pizza that takes less than 15 minutes? I got you covered! 🙂
The combination of whole milk ricotta cheese and light mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, homegrown tomatoes, and diced fig is Unreal. The perfect amount of savory and sweet to start your day.
Ingredients: (Serves 1, Cals 338, Carbs 43g, Protein 20g, Fat 10g)
- 1/4 cup light mozzarella cheese
- 4 tablespoons whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 diced vine tomato, homegrown preferred for the sweetest tasting tomato EVER
- 1 ounce diced fig
- fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 Trader Joes Whole Wheat Lavish bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, spray cooking oil on pizza pan and set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese together, spread evenly on Lavish bread.
- Decorate with diced tomato, fig, and basil. Place on sprayed pizza pan and bake for 7-8 minutes (or desired crispness of the crust).
- When done, slice into as many slices as you’d like. Or pick the entire pizza up and eat. To each its own. 😉
Cheers to the Pizza!