Can’t stop, won’t stop making gluten free and vegan donuts with Halloween sprinkles. 👻
Last night I had one entire The True Spoon approved mezcal margarita so you better believe I’m moving like a herd of turtles today. I’ll take 100 pumpkin baked donuts with a Aiya Matcha glaze, please. 🤤🍩
Pumpkin Baked Donuts with a Matcha Glaze:
- 1 cup gluten free 1 to 1 baking flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted grass fed butter (sub vegan butter here to make vegan)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp warm nut milk
- 1/2 tsp Aiya Matcha culinary grade matcha
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Halloween sprinkles for the tops
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two donut pans with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk wet ingredients and coconut sugar together in a large bowl. Mix in dry ingredients and distribute equally into 12 donut slots.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once donuts are cooled completely after baking, make the glaze.
- Whisk the warm nut milk and Aiya Matcha culinary grade matcha together in a shallow dish. Whisk in remaining glaze ingredients, except for the sprinkles.
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the glaze and sprinkle with a few sprinkles. Let set completely before devouring!
These donuts are a huge hit! Sadly Poppy couldn’t have any but she will one day… if I don’t eat them all first. 🤠🍵