BONE BROTH GLUTEN FREE BANANA PANCAKES | perfect for parents and baby. No nut butter syrup & crunchy seeds for Pops though, one day!
Bone broth gluten free banana pancakes: (Makes 8-10 pancakes)
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 overripe banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1/4 cup bone broth (chicken, beef, or veggie works)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Nut butter syrup drizzle:
- 1 tbsp melted nut butter (natural is best)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Cocoyo or yogurt
- Banana slices
- Mixed seeds/chia seeds
- Place all pancake ingredients in a Vitamix or another high speed blender. Blend on medium/high until smooth.
- Heat a flat skillet on medium heat and coat the pan with non stick cooking spray. Use a 1/4 cup measuring spoon to ladle pancake batter onto the heated skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes on one side, then flip. Repeat until batter is gone.
- While pancakes are cooking, make nut butter syrup drizzle. Melt nut butter in a microwavable ramekin for 15 seconds. Mix in syrup and 1/2 – 2 tsp water if needed.
- Top pancakes with cocoyo, banana slices, mixed seeds, and nut butter syrup drizzle. for yourself and served chopped for your little one plain. Enjoy!