I’ve been told I make brown food look good. 🤓
Scroll through my feed and you’ll see a similar pattern of breakfast and baked goods, aka brown food. Not sure how this happened but all I know is that lookin at my feed I start to drool so I’m not mad about it! Partnering with my friends over at Chino Valley Ranchers this morning to give you this sweet and savory french toast. Made with Chino Valley Ranchers cage free egg whites and topped with an organic, soy free, and free range drippy egg. There couldn’t be a more “Robiny” meal than this right here.
Sweet and savory french toast: (makes two servings)
- Four slices your favorite bread
- Egg wash (6 tbsps Chino Valley Ranchers cage free egg whites, 1/4 cup nut milk, and cinnamon)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Chino Valley Ranchers organic soy free free range eggs
- “Everything but that bagel” seasoning
- Whisk egg wash ingredients together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each bread slice into the egg wash, coating each side.
- Place on a hot skillet sprayed with non stick cooking spray and cook until desired crispness on both sides.
- While french toast is cooking, fry whole eggs on a skillet and season with “everything but the bagel seasoning”.
- Place french toast onto two plates, top each with a fried egg, and drizzle with syrup.
Would you try this? Comment below if you’re into it or not.