THIN MINT SUPERFOOD BITES | Not sure if it’s still girl scout cookie season (I avoid at all cost or else I’d eat 20 boxes 🤪) but either way you NEED these superfood minty bites in your life. So easy, too easy, and they are date free so you can make them while your baby naps. 😌🙏🏻
Thin Mint Superfood Bites (recipe adapted from Sakara Life superfood cookie dough bites):
- 1/4 cup Skinny Dipped dark chocolate mint almonds, crushed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- Pinch of pink salt
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons unseeded coconut shreds
- In a large bowl, combine almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, flaxseed meal, pink salt, hemp seeds, and coconut shreds.
- Combine the dry with wet ingredients and mix until fully combined. Gently mix in crushed Skinny Dipped dark chocolate mint almonds.
- Once combined, use a tablespoon or cookie scoop to make even side bites and roll in the palms of your hands. Let bites cool for 30-60 minutes before enjoying.
Are you a Thin Mint lover? They are seriously my favorite cookie and I’m not joking that I’d eat 20 boxes if I got the chance. Happy Saturday!