Let’s get personal, gut personal. 😅🙈👩🏻🔬 #sponsored
There’s a few things I want to start focusing more on in 2018, one being my gut health! In addition to gut healthy foods, like this warming Pho above, there are other ways to improve my gut health. With uBiome SmartGut, I am able to gain valuable insights to better understand what’s going on inside my gut, to then take steps to feeling better. Using precision sequencing technology, SmartGut identifies microbes in the gut that could be health affecting. ☺️🙏🏻🍲
SmartGut is easy-to-use and helps you learn more about any gut conditions. Can’t wait to get my results back to start making steps towards a healthier gut. Follow the link, http://bit.ly/RPLOTNIKSG to get your gut on a healthy track. 🙌🏻🍹
Pho recipe below! Your gut will thank you. 👩🏻🍳🥄
Ingredients: (Makes two)
- 1 box Trader Joe’s carrot spirals
- 1 16oz. jar Brothee Wild Mushroom Broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce of choice
- 2 diced jalapeños
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 lime
- Mint leave
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper to taste
- Place carrot spirals, Brothee, water, and hot sauce in a large pot on medium/high heat. Once the liquid begins to boil, reduce to a simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Add spices, jalapeños, red onion, and juice of one lime. Let simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Divide evenly into two bowls, top with fresh mint leaves, and green onion. Enjoy!