Wish I could say I was craving an Apple Berry Crisp because of the winter weather, but with a high of 79°F today I think it’s just a craving. 🤤🍏🍨
This microwave Apple Berry Crisp topped with Apple Pie Paleonola is a quick fix when you don’t have the time, or patience, to wait for a traditional crisp to bake. In less than five minutes you’ll be enjoying a delicious treat! 😍
Ingredients- (Serves one)
- 1/2 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mixed berries, I used strawberries and blueberries
Topping aka “Crisp”: 1/4 cup Apple Pie Paleonola
- Toss sliced apples, cinnamon, maple syrup, lemon juice, and ginger together. Arrange apple slices in a microwave-safe bowl. Layer berries on top of apples, then layer Apple Pie Paleonola.
- Microwave for 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 minutes, or until berry juices are bubbling.
- Top with your favorite yogurt, cottage cheese, or ice cream! 😋