*Giveaway Closed* Waffle Wednesday gives me weekend feels. 😍🎃🍂👻
This mornings pumpkin waffles were the best waffles I’ve ever made. That’s a bold statement, right? Well it’s true! Made with La Tourangelle Artisan Oils Pumpkin Seed Oil, these waffles had a melt in your mouth rich nutty taste. Joel couldn’t believe there wasn’t any butter added! 🙀🤤✨
Because sharing is caring, I’ve partnered with La Tourangelle Artisan Oils to giveaway two of my favorite oils. Enter here for a chance to win a tin of Pumpkin Seed Oil (known for promoting hair growth and providing heart health benefits) plus Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100% organic, high in anti-oxidants, peppery, and bright in taste). * Giveaway ends 10/14/17 😋🍁🌼
Pumpkin Waffles: (makes four small square waffles)
- 1 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Waffle mix
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Seed La Tourangelle Artisan Oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Lifeway Kefir natural kefir cup
- 1 tablespoon Justin’s peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Combine all waffle ingredients in a medium size bowl, mix, and waffle.
- While the waffles are cooking, make Peanut Butter Syrup Drizzle. Melt peanut butter in a small microwave safe bowl, roughly 15 seconds, and combine with 1/4 cup syrup (you may need to add a small amount of water depending on your desired consistency).
- Once waffles are crisp, top with goodies, and enjoy!😍🎃