Avocado Chicken and “Cream Cheese” Egg Rolls
Hopefully everyone is out of their Super Bowl food coma because these Avocado Chicken and “Cream Cheese” egg rolls need to be made asap!
These barely lasted two days in our home!
I knew I should of hid these from my husband. 😉
Ingredients: (Makes 8, Calories 222, Carbs 24g, Protein 10g, Fat 9g)
- 8 egg roll wrappers
- 1/4 cup Kite Hill Almond Cream Cheese Spread (or light cream cheese)
- 6 ounces cooked and diced chicken breast
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 3 medium avocados
- 1/4 cup green onion
- Pepper and Salt
- 2 Limes, Juiced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
- Mash Avocados in a medium size bowl. Mix in diced onion, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste, set aside.
- Combine cooked and diced chicken with Almond Cream Cheese in a small bowl.
- Fill egg rolls.
- Start with a corner facing you, and add about 1/4 cup of filling to the center of the wrapper.
- Fold the corner facing you over the filling, tuck in the sides, and finish rolling.
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet.
- When finished, spray the rolls with cooking spray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until they are golden brown, flipping them halfway through.
- I served these bad boys with Coconut Aminos. Enjoy!